Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New Korean Blog for Me and More Knitting Sales

One of my favorite blogs, Stuff Korean Moms Like, went silent because the blogger was in the midst of grad school applications. That blog is just freakin' hilarious because so much of what she writes about is so damn true. Growing up, I knew about fan death, the "joys" of extra homework and straight A's, and so on. So, I needed to find another crazy website about Koreans, because that is just how I roll. I found this one. I will be a Kimchi Mama soon, so better start reading up now.

Also, Knit Picks is having a yarn sale, but only for this week. Damn these sales...and why is it that I always seems to manage to buy the yarn right BEFORE the sale occurs?!? That is a total "booooo!"

By the way, I took the plunge and invested in my own ball winder and swift. Now I know I have gone over to the deep end with knitting.

No comments: