Sunday, October 4, 2009

Greetings from the Coast!

We took our first long trip with Emma this weekend.  We attended my husband's sister's (my sister-in-law's) wedding in Nipomo, CA, near Pismo Beach and San Luis Obispo.  Having had a nuclear meltdown right before the wedding, Emma was on her best behavior during the ceremony and reception.  It was a beautiful wedding at a very nice facility.

Beachwear Emma - we didn't really get to go to the beach, though, because it was a bit chilly on Friday and Saturday.



During tummytime at the hotel - gotta keep in shape!



"I'm ready for my close-uo."



And a picture of the wedding cake - very contemporary and pretty.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I feel like a broken record, but she's so cute! I love that picture of her in the hat. She even looks like she's turning into a little lady. I can see the personality in her face. Only two weeks til I meet her! Yay!