Sunday, April 25, 2010

All's Well That Ends Well

My husband had surgery on April 22.  Here he is pre-op.  What the hell is he so happy about?
He had to have his gallbladder removed to fix what I used to call his old man stomach disease.  The surgery went well, thank goodness, but then there were some strange blood test results so he ended up staying in the hospital post operation for two days.  But, he is home now and recovering nicely. 

I knitted to stay calm and sane while I waited for his operation to finish and while wating for him to recover in the hospital.
I knitted a whole pair of fingerless mitts.  They are what my friend calls the "bum gloves."  Good for chilly mornings and to keep fingers warm while typing in my very ridiculously cold office. 
Emma was happy to have her daddy home again!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, SO glad everything went well!! I bet Lance is glad to get home to his little cutie, too! :) Give him a gentle hug for me.