Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm a Model, You Know What I Mean...

And I do my little turn on the catwalk!  On the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah, I shake my little toosh on the catwalk...

Ok, ok, so Emma's 1) a little too young for that song, and 2) she isn't really able to shake her toosh on a catwalk yet.  However, last month at daycare, she posed in her very own baby photoshoot.  I had no idea that the daycare was going to be bringing in a photographer that day (no one told us), and that said photographer would be bringing his own baby modeling wardrobe. 

Check her out in her strange Miss Muffett poof hat with weird shiny thing (is that a spoon, a giant locket, a mirror?  Who knows!):
Then, she sat in a fake bubble bath tub, wearing another little strange bonnet creation:
As the sucker new parents that we are, we just had to shell over some cash to buy these pictures.  So we have a whole bunch, plus the digitial photo rights (no copyright restrictions, yeah!).   In some ways, these photos remind me of those Anne Geddes baby pictures, where she dresses babies up as food or plants, or whatnot.  Not a big fan of those, but I guess it is different when it's your baby!

1 comment:

Susan said...

These photos are AWESOME. I love the Little Miss Muffet hat. :)