Friday, May 15, 2009

Recovering

Dudes, I think I set a new corporate peon record for myself. 36 hours straight, no sleep, while 6 months pregnant. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, after the last ridiculous all nighter, I asked my doctor about effects on future baby. His response: "Well, baby will be fine, it is just you who will feel like shit." I know my dr. friends did this stuff all the time when they were pregnant, so can't really expect too much sympathy from a doctor, I guess!

I am looking forward to getting out of the office early today, a nice relaxing weekend of recovering and maybe even going to see a movie...suggestions?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Have you seen "I Love You, Man"? It's funny and light and Paul Rudd is so dreamy. :)

Sorry about your all-nighter. That's so bad....that they treat you like that. :( Makes me sad.

Andria said...

Ouch! That sucks. Hopefully you are getting some well deserved rest and relaxation this weekend!