Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Cutest Little Dress!

I knitted the cutest little dress for future baby using the pattern for The Little Sister Dress. The pattern is well written, but I seem to be unable to follow directions these days and ended up ripping out the dress twice. I ran out yarn in the middle of it, hence the random stripe of multi-orange, but I like the way it turned out. It kinda looks like autumn and a pumpkin.
On a separate note, San Francisco weather has been crazy lately. It went from being unbearably hot (for San Franciscans) at 85+ back to being in the chilly 50s within one week. I am glad for the cool weather though, because being all big and round and hot is not pleasant. Husband and I have been busy looking into furniture for baby, and we just purchased a glider/ottoman set. It is so comfy, I never want to get out of it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That could NOT be cuter. I can't wait to see it on her! :) Picked a name yet? I think Susan is a darling choice. ;)