Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Favorite Blog and Some Big News

I can't stop laughing at the hilarious posts on this blog. It is my new favorite blog, right up there with Stuff Korean Moms Like (which sadly has been silent for some time). I mean, man, a cake with a USB jump drive on it? Hilarious. And it confirms my suspicions that sometimes, when you think the person on the other end of the line is an idiot, it really turns out that the person is truly a bona fide idiot.

My other big news, which I have already shared with some of you out there, is that I am pregnant! Not exactly a surprise, but not exactly planned, either. I am due beginning of August. And really, no one told me about all the crazy things that happen when pregnant...there is just some stuff that would be TMI for this blog.

3 comments:

Andria said...

Congratulations! That is great news! You better start some baby knitting!

Susan said...

YAY!!! It's public! I'm so happy!! Can't wait to find out what the little "Lenny" is going to be!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!