Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meet Devil Cat and Chubby Cat

Meet my evil black kitty. Her name is Priscilla, but we call her Monkey. She is a shelter kitty. She is half the size of our other kitty, Elvis, but she terrorizes him. She is evil around guests in our home, yowls and tries to scratch them dead, but we love her like no other. She is the most loving gentle kitty around me and hubbie. She tries to sleep between us in our bed, and spoons me at night until we kick her down to the bottom of the bed to sleep with Elvis. She loves when we cuddle with her and demands lots of attention. I can't help but love my problem kitty.

Meet my chubby tuxedo kitty. His name is Elvis. He was a feral kitty that one of my friends trapped and convinced me into adopting. He is my first cat - never thought of myself as a cat person until Elvis. He was a wild child at first, with lots of drive by scratchings of me and my friends. Now, he is happily mellow. As mentioned above, he is terrorized by Monkey. Notice his extremely short whiskers. Monkey likes to pretend to cuddle up to him and clean his face, then rip out his whiskers. Poor much enduring Elvis. He doesn't like to be held like Monkey, but likes to sit next to you and purr loudly. He sounds like a little engine.

No comments: