Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why, Hello! I am Big!

Why, hello there!  I went to my nine month checkup on Friday. 
I can't believe I am so old already.  I love to crawl around (when I crawl my mother says I am like an elephant, I plop my hands down really hard and lumber around), and I also love to pull myself up on everything and cruise around causing lots of trouble. 

I am just a few ounces shy of 21 lbs. (around the 55th percentile in weight and height).  I look huge though, but that could be because of my big melon (around 78th percentile).  Check me out in my hat that my mom made.  She just finished it, but I guess she didn't realize quite how big my head is. 
I am really proud of my big sister, by the way, who is now potty trained and has been for the last month and a half.  She is so big and tall, I can't wait until I am able to walk around and play with her.

No comments: